Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome and Introduction.....

I am sure you have seen who  I am but know little about Me and My adventures. I am creating this blog to invite you into My world of creativity, adventures, chaos, laughter and tears. I assure you all is true and accurate. I live in a fanatasy world of fetish and kink, secrets and double lives and that's just My daytime. I have been a Professional Dominatrix residing in the crazy " anything goes" city of Los Angeles...with many , many characters floating in and out of My life for many years. I come across the unheard of dark desires of lawyers, doctors, real estate moguls, political figures, married men, single homosexuals, hedgefund boys, investers, stockbrokers, art dealers, con men, criminals, gangsters, drug dealers, military men, film industry people, producers, actors, musicians, and bankers. I have see and done almost everything so nothing shocks Me...however I promise some will shock you! I welcome you into My life and am offering you a peek into what goes on behind My closed doors.......

3 comments:

  1. Mistress Corinne:
    i thoroughly enjoyed Your descriptions of the
    "education" of sissys earl and max. i could almost taste the warm ejaculate as it loaded
    sub earl's mouth. i'm a cuck (and of course
    a cocksucker) seeking discipline and guidance
    from an Experienced Domme. since my divorce,
    i've felt "unbalanced". as my wifes cuck, i was
    humiliated daily by Her public contempt for our
    marriage and her insistance that i adhere to a
    level of bbc service superior to that of other
    sissys. i hope to serve You sometime, and hopefully become the sissy i once was. Thank You, Mistress.

    ReplyDelete