Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cindi Part 2

 The dungeon was lit..with a bit of candle light and a dim candalier. Cindi was nervous...I could tell she knew something was up. I asked her if she was comfy and she replied demurly that she was. I walked slowly closer and kissed her cheek. I then whispered if she was ok. Cindi looked at Me as though she anticipated My inquiries. Cindi was ok...but quite clearly nervous of My soon to be questions...


  I told Cindi I had found her diary while tidying up her room and didn't mean to pry but didn't want to throw any "homework " away....so on accident I read it..She blushed a color of crimson and put her head down asking Me what I meant? Denial....I slowly pulled the diary from behind My back and showed her the intimate pages I had discovered.  She then lifted her head and admitted seeing Me with the pool guy...on all fours while making eye contact with her through the gauzy curtains...I didn' t think she had seeen Me...but I was all caught up in extasy and perhaps thought it to be a dream. She said she couldn't look away, as she was a virgin and found it facinating watching Me in throws of pleasure and secrecy....


  I read aloud what I read of her writings and then slowly put My hand between her legs....her enlarged penis was at attention and her panties wet ...just a bit. I asked her if she had ever been with a girl..and she shyly answered no. I then slid My finger under her tank top strap and lowered it to her elbow, exposing her erect nipple. I lowered My face and sucked it gently into My mouth, all the while assuring her of her secret and makng her feel safe in My hands.   She was shy, yet allowing Me of My advances...


 I asked Cindi to lay back and enjoy the pleasures a woman can only give...as I was to be her first. She delicately put her head back on the zebra print pillow and closed her legs, as if awaiting My intruision. I again...lunged forward and talked softly into her ear...coaxing her into submision into My naughty , expeienced teachings...slowly her legs spread and I could feel the excitement fill the air. I kised her softly on the mouth assuring her of delght she had never felt. She relaxed and gradually her legs opened as did her mouth...but her eyes closed..she was ready.


 I slipped her fuzzy blue boy shorts off to show her virgin privates and tossed them to the floor.  Cindi was nude. We were home alone, and I swore her to secrecy...cause if her parents found out we would both be in trouble.  being her babysiter and all....


  I wanted to show Cindi what it was like to have a longing asshole wet with excitment ready for insertion as if it were a pussy....I wanted to be her first. I walked toward My drawer and pulled out a flesh colored dildo...small but invasive..enough to pop her cherry. She was breathing heavy and I played with it while she watched...telling her howgirls like things like this.....she was quivvering with excitment and wanted Me to play with her...but I wanted more foreplay...I wanted her hard penis, throbbing and begging for release....as if it where her clit....

3 comments:

  1. I WAS VERY EXCITED TO READ PART 2 OF YOUR ADVENTURE WITH CINDI, AND WAS VERY PLEASENTLY AROUSED BY THE WHOLE DISCRETIVE LUST STORY TELLING.YOU MUST HAVE HAD A GREAT EVENING AND I CAN NOT WAIT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT IT.THIS IS ONE OF THOSE STORIES THAT YOU CAN NOT GUESS WHAT THE OUTCOME OF IT WILL BE. EAGERLY WAITING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress,

    Very nice.....can't wait for Cindi part 3....

    n earl

    ReplyDelete