Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cindi

It was a Friday in late July, the air was balmy and warm caressing the curtains in My reception area. The candles flickered and danced across the colbolt blue walls decorated with antique glassware and a print of The Scream. Art books lined the walls and the white suede couch was inviting. Beautiful Iris flowers blossomed on the table with the chess board inticing you up the stairwell that was dimmly lit. I was waiting the arrival of  Cindi.....

I heard the front door close and the assend of footsteps on My stairwell. Cindi had arrived. Really Cindi goes by another name, a male name, but it doesn't matter...when he was here he was Cindi. A great big smile crossed My face as I stood to welcome her. Cindi hadn't transformed into Cindi yet and put his bags down to hug Me tightly...after all it had been a while. We opened a bottle of red wine and I went to the kitchen to get some glasses as Cindi took off her shoes. They were alligator and very hip...like their owner. He was in a boyscouts shirt...like the ones you'd find in a thrift store and smelled fresh out of the shower. We sat at the table and laughted lightly and continued with small talk...until Cindi pulled out her diary. The diary I asked her to bring...filled with all her private secrets, desires, and naughtiness. Wow...the pages where coved in absolutlely personal, ebarrassing thoughts on her babysitter Cheryl, her cheerleading camp, and the wetness between her legs. The red wine tasted like velvet in My mouth and I told Cindi to go get comfortable.

I sipped My wine while listening to Enigma in the backround and lit a cigarette. Before I could put it out Cindi came out of the bathroom in full garb. She was dressed very sexy in a fishnet bodysuit, black heels, a tiny skirt and brown wig. She appeared shy, kept her head down, but took a seat at the table beside Me. I picked up the diary as Cindi picked up her glass of wine and I read it out loud.  It appeared that I , in fact, was to be Cheryl tonight. The lusted after babysitter Cindi secretly watched and wanted to be. So playing along with our scenario I told Cindi to go put her nightgown on and get ready for bed and I would be in her room in a minute.

I heard a light knock on the dungeon door and knew that meant Cindi was yet again ready for Me. I slowly opened the door and saw Cindi sitting shy on the black bondage table in a pair of fuzzy boy shorts and cute matching tank top. I Myself was in a sexy two piece sleep set...afterall this was a bedtime adventure. I approached her gingerly and softly said hello. She looked up at Me with doe eyes and said hello back. I knew I had to approach her about discovering her diary while cleaning her room but had to word it carefully, cause i wanted her to open up to Me tonight...literally.....

3 comments:

  1. i love the intro it makes me feel like im actually there while it is all happening. l can even smell the iris and even the whole vibe of the begining of your adventure which sounds so amazing and can not wait to hear what happens next which im sure it will blow my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York Best Seller Material!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobby is right. This is the beginning of a great writer!

    ReplyDelete