Sunday, April 24, 2011

Steve....part 3

Olivia and I were taking Our time to go back into the dungeon...We knew steve liked to enjoy every moment of his play...and sucking Her tampon was a duty he was truly excited about as we only are able to do it once a month. We laughed and joked around in the living room...and She was drinking water..lots of it. It was time to go see steves progress on the tampon. We walked back into the dungeon, steve was laying there and making suckling noises, getting the tampon clean, as if never used. I stood above him and told him to open his mouth. I played with the string, pulling it up, then letting it go, and did this a few times before actually removing it from his mouth. It was almost white! Great job I told him! I put the used and cleaned tampon in a nearby trash bin. I told steve to get up off the table and lay on the floor. We had an acrylic potty chair against the wall with an opening for the slaves head and hooks on each side for restraining. he did as he was instructed and awaited for Us to place his head in the opening. he loved it! You could see everything that was happening through the see thru side panels. steve slipped his head in the round opening in the front and Olivia and I secured his hands with rope to each side of the chair. he was looking straight up and waited eagerly for Olivia or Myself to sit down on it. What a view it had.....


Olivia hadn't yet gone poo poo ....and She was telling him exactly what She had eaten the night before. She was describing the salad and hummus dish with Her thick Russian accent, She was standing over the chair and looking steve right in the eye. She turned around and slowly slid Her panties down to Her tiny ankles and sat right over his face on the potty chair. She ordered steve to open his mouth, and She relaxed and expelled last nights delicious dinner into steves mouth. he chewed and swallowed and She gave him more, laughing at him and encouraging him to take it all. She did this for a few minutes until She was satisfied that She was empty. I was sitting on the bondage table watching all of this. Entertained to say the least. I reached under the table and produced the remainder of My morning pee and slowly poured that into his mouth, still sticky with Olivias poo.He gulped and swallowed and when the last drop hit his throat he asked Me for more. I didn't have anymore I told him, clearly he could see the glass was empty. he looked concerned, as if he was worried that was it for him...not today....We had more.....We had a few surprises for him. Olivia stood over him and spat in his mouth. Over and over. When She was finished I reminded him of the urine I had put into my ass...My own urine. ...


I bent down and released his right hand from the restraints...and I then took some oil out of the drawer. I squeezed the oil onto his erect penis and told him to stroke himself, but not to cum. he did as We said and was begging to cum...no...I told him. stop. he did...then when I figured it was enough time I asked him to start over...a sort of tease and denial if you will....I ordered him to do it slow, real slow....I told him how proud I was of him and that he had pleased Me with his performance today, and I then slipped My panties to My ankles and sat above him on the chair..and I ordered him to open his mouth, I had a mixture of piss and poo from Me and he was to not waste any, I had held it this long and didn't want to d it for nothing. He sat there beneath Me and stoked his cock, and I released a wet and pee filled enema into his mouth. he thanked Me between swallows. he took the whole thing. I stood up and looked down onto him....he didn't waste not a drop...he knew better because had he, I wouldn't allow him to have such a treat next time. he was still stroking and very ready to cum...Olivia took Her shoe off and stuck it right on his nose, telling him to inhale and as he did he came! All over himself. This was the tricky part with him, I wanted him to eat his cum too, but since he had already climaxed it was hard for him..and i knew it! he took his hand off his cock and rubbed it accross his stomach where he had exploded and then obediently , yet reluctently he ate that too. Yay! We were very proud of Ourselves and him......I untied his other arm and told him to clean up and meet Us in the living room. ........


It was a few minutes that steve had been in there cleaning up the room as well as himself. while he was busy doing that Olivia and I both peed in a water bottle. steve came out of the room, smiling form ear to ear. I smiled back, as he was always a pleasure. I instructed him to not brush his teeth, nor use any kind of mouth wash...I wanted him to taste the both of Us for hours into the day.  he agreed and promised not to. he looked at his watch..and pulled a face..he was late for a board meeting! As he scurried to get going I handed him a  bottle of Our urine and told him to take it into the meeting. he was to drink it in there, and with just the three of U/us knowing what was filled inside, I was satisfied. I hugged him goodbye and Olivia walked him to the stairwell as We wished him well and sent him on his way.........

1 comment:

  1. I remember the first time I tasted a woman's pee. Being between her legs and of, course,
    on my knees servicing her with tongue lips, etc.,
    I had not noticed that acrid taste until all of a
    sudden, so I know she was testing me. My first reaction was to quit, but I was enjoying my submissive role, as I always do, so I continued.

    Now I understand why dominant women make their submissives taste their pee.

    ReplyDelete